Mar 24, 2011

Exclusive CD!


I am here today to announce the coming of my first 16-track CD. This all goes back to the beginning of my addiction when I downloaded my first album off of AkutouLovesYou's blog. Maybe this CD will kickstart what did for me, maybe not. Anyways I took the time and patience to pick a variety of both older as well as newer songs from my depths of my heart to provide you this CD.


TRACKLIST

1. Love What You're Doing (Anoraak Remix) // We Have Band
2. Young Blood (Youth Kills Presents Dekade Remix) // The Naked & Famous
3. Love (Club Edit) // Visitor
4. Captain (James Yuill Remix) // Empress
5. SainTropez // OHYEAH
6. Sky Patrol // Alfa
7. Cold Dust Girl (Gemini Club Remix) // Hey Champ!
8. Gold Love (GRUM Remix) // Magistrates
9. Uplifting // Genetic Bros
10. Grandlife // We In Music
11. Too Hard (Aeroplane Remix) // Coyote
12.  Born 2 Luv // Paul
13. Fever Rising (Muffin Remix) // Them: Youth
14. This Momentary (Le Matos Remix) // Delphic
15. Cosmic Love (P.E.S.T. Remix) // Florence & the Machine
16. Sophisticated Girl (Ride The Universe Remix) // Panda People


Download: DIGITIZE (.zip)

No comments:

Post a Comment